3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 10 guests
Knowehead Cottage is a modernised traditional Galloway cottage with accommodation over two floors.
The house was recently extended to provide accommodation on the ground floor consisting of:
- Front entrance hall
- Dinning room with window wall views of the loch and sun lounge area
- Kitchen/Breakfast room
- Sitting room with open fire, bench seats, with stunning views overlooking the loch
- Bunk bedroom (sleeps 6) – with 2 full size bunks and 4 5’6’’ bunks
- Family bathroom with an over bath shower
- Drying room and rear hall.
The first floor comprises:
- Master Bedroom with king size bed and en suite dual shower
- Double bedroom – both rooms have views of the Loch Kendoon.
It should be noted that the first floor bedrooms have dormer windows and coombe ceilings resulting in restricted headroom in parts, in addition, the stair is narrow and steep with a half step cut into the landing area which may cause difficulty for those with restricted mobility.